The aim of the network is:
- Organization of the annual International Scientific-Practical Conference „Global aspects of the world economy and international relations in economic instability conditions”.
- Organization of university start-up projects for students;
- Organization of NUIFE and Business Forum.
Network Coordination Team:
- NUIFE President – prof. Andrzej Krynski, Ph.D., dr. h.c. (Polonia University in Czestochowa);
- Chairman – prof. Helena Burunowa, Ph.D. (Polonia University in Czestochowa);
- International Conference Manager – prof. Sergii Gushko, Ph.D., (Kryvyj Rih institute of economics state higher educational establishment “Kyiv national economic university named after Vadym Hetman”, Ukraine);
- Manager of University Start-up Projects for students – prof. Oleksandra Gumenna, Ph.D. (the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, Ukraine); Maryna Chaikovska, Ph.D. (Odessa I. Mechnikov National University, Ukraine)
- NUIFE and Business Forum Organiser – Alla Suriak, Ph.D. (Lesya Ukrainka Eastern European National University, Ukraine); prof. Ihor Salij, Ph.D. (State Institute of Water Resources Management, Ukraine);
- Communications Manager – prof. Lesia Petkova, Ph.D.; prof. Angela Boyko, Ph.D. (Cherkasy State Technological University, Ukraine);